Let me share my pro's and con's of both....
- I can bring in other stores ad's and they will match the price
- They are coupon nuts.. they instantly know if one is expired or you need a multiple item. They almost call you out on the loud speaker.
- They have the best price on diapers!
- If the kids need some clothing items I can pick it up. Remember this post.
- They sell my favorite coconut lime candle.
- The two above bring me to the conclusion... I won't stick to my list I spend more $$$
- I will only visit one location. Some can be kinda shady and scary.
- They have a car cart which the kids enjoy.
- They double and triple some coupons.
- You can have your grocery's taken to the car.... Do we tip these people?
- I stick to my list.
- They have Boars Head brand meat!!!
- I spend less money.
I bought the same grocery items at Kroger this week I usually buy at Wal-mart. I spent $60 less. I noticed that the regular price of items is cheaper on most of the items. Kroger was cheaper on breads, cereals and can items. Wal-mart was cheaper on it's meats.
I will be Krogering and see if this saving trend continues. Plus, I am back couponing!
Where do you grocery shop?