layout

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to School Savings

Don't let back to school shopping scare you! (I had to come up with some cheesy saying to show off this photo of Kate from our trip to Austria. This was at the Science and History Museum)


School Supply Deals (May vary by region, this is for the North Texas Area)

Office Max- selling 1 cent crayons and glue. Everything else is more expensive than Wal-mart other than those items.

Wal-mart - selling 25 cent crayons and glue. Markers 70 cents. Folders and 70 page spirals 15 cents!

Office Depot- we looked around I so NO significant savings

School Lunch Printable Coupons
http://www.lunchboxbuilder.com/coupon/default.aspx - print coupons for mott's apple sauce, goldfish and uncrustable sandwiches.

Hostess 100 calorie packs- this is my pre-teens favorite sweet snacks

Coupons.com- this is one of my favorite coupon sites! Print coupons like Cheerios, Nature Valley and Pillsbury.

Clothing Deals My Favorites!

Aeropostale- Graphic Tee's $10. This is my daughters favorite store. Ton's of stylish clothes at a great price.

Gap Kids- Buy one pair of jeans get 2nd pair for $10. Gap jeans are my favorite for my son. They are tough and durable. At our mall all clearance clothing was an additional 40% off. I got all his back to school clothes for $52, 2 jeans, 2 shorts, 3 shirts and a package of underwear.

post signature

4 comments:

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

Gap Kids has great deals right now! We got Caroline 2 tunics, 2 capri leggings, 1 graphic tee, 3 swing top shirts, a dress and panties for $76! I was pretty impressed! And Gymboree had all their outerwear, shoes, and pants for 40% off.

Lynda said...

If Kate likes Justice they have a bunch of 40% off your entire purchase coupons right now!

Trina said...

Great post and I love that photo! :)

Aimee said...

That's a great pic of Kate!