First day of school lunch..Wills Fave's: Peanut Butter Sandwich, a bag of Nacho Doritos, packet of gummy fruit snacks and a Capri Sun.
So elementary moms can you give me some ideas of what else I can send?
Monday: Make your own pizza!
Tuesday: Lazy Evening Frozen Meals (got some great deals at Kroger a couple weeks ago)
Wednesday: Bean and Cheese Nacho's
Thursday: Baked Potato Skins - love these!
- Bake potato's (about 10 medium to small size) at 375 for an hour
- Hollow potato's out with a spoon- put the insides in another dish to save for mashed potato's
- Spray potato's skins with cooking spray (I use EVOO spray)
- Sprinkle the outside with salt, Sprinkle the inside with garlic salt, pepper and any other special seasonings you have . I add Cajun seasoning.
- Bake for 15ish minutes at 425 till crispy
- Remove and top with shredded cheddar cheese and bacon bits (I use Oscar Meyer Real Bacon Bits)
- Bake for a couple more minutes then enjoy!
- Eat with sour cream, ketchup or my absolute favorite ranch dressing!
Now I am understanding why I have high cholesterol...
Friday: Honestly I have no idea!! I was a poor planner this week. I chose complete comfort foods since my little baby boy is starting school. I figured I would wash away my sadness in yummy foods.