layout

Saturday, August 15, 2009

DFW Blog Party

Friday night I hosted a DFW blogger get together. It was wonderful to met some great ladies.
I was thrilled that my blog buddy Nicole drove in from Oklahoma to meet in person! She is such a great lady now I am thrilled to call her an (IRLF) In Real Life Friend. Me and my BF Adrien.
We had 17 bloggers join us!

Here is Dina, Jennifer, Liz and Adrien
The Quad moms, Suz, Casey and Misty.

Elyse, Alicia (a childhood friend of mine)me, Gari-Ann and Dina
It was great to reconnect with Alicia. We went to the same at home nanny when we were little girls.
Me, Stacy, Alicia and Nicole
I was too busy talking and I missed out on taking lots of photos. I am hoping some of the other girls will share their photos. Send me the group photo please!
Other wonderful bloggers who attended but aren't pictured:
Catherine, Kendra, Alyssa , Crystal. I could kick myself for not taking many photos!!
I enjoyed meeting everyone I had some great conversations with wonderful women. Thank you for coming out and meeting in real life!

post signature


11 comments:

Nicole said...

Thank you so much for a great weekend! You did so awesome hosting the get-together. Everyone had a great time! And the girls and I had so much fun today. We feel like we have known your family for years! When we were leaving Kyndal said, "What a nice family." (Huge compliment!!)

I cannot wait until we can set another time to see each other. This time you need to bring the kids to see me. We'll do Tulsa!

Love you!
Nicole

Tell Josh thank you for letting us have you all weekend.

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

Jen,
Thanks so much for putting the event together. What an amazing venue and even better company! I must admit I was very apprehensive about going since I did not know anybody, but you made me feel right at home. Hope we can get together again soon!
Blessings,
Alyssa

Jenny said...

I'm so so sad I missed it! Hopefully next time! Baby girl is one sick baby:(

TriciaNae said...

Oh...it looks like so much fun! If y'all do it again...please let me know...I'm so sad I missed it!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

SO jealous!! :) I would love to meet a great group of bloggers (close to my own age!!) in VA. It looks like you had an amazing time. :)

Laurie said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Great idea!!

the undomesticated wife said...

I didn't get too many pictures either! :( I had a great time. I, too, hope someone posts the big group pic (since I couldn't get my timer to work...arg!).

Aimee said...

I definately want to get in on the next one!

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

It was sooo great to see you and meet such a great group of women! It was so worth the drive and I can't wait until we can do it again!

Thanks for bringing us all together!

Camily said...

I am so sad that I missed it! Hollie and I had planned on riding together. Her back pain was too much from her procedure and she couldn't make it, then my husband was late getting back from work to keep the kiddos. So sad to miss! I would love a re-do someday in the future! I'm so glad you girls had fun!

Kendra @ Domestic Princess in Training said...

Hey! Thank you sooo much for hosting the blog party. I had a blast and it was wonderful meeting you. I’m already looking forward to the next one.
Wow you saved a ton at Kroger! I hope they do it again. Maybe next time I will be more prepared. I saved but as much as I would have like to.
I’m following both of your blogs so we can keep up with each other. You little ones are precious! I hope they have a wonderful week back at school next week.


Kendra @ Domestic Princess in Training