layout

Thursday, August 6, 2009

D/FW Blog Party!! Come Join Us!

Attention all you blogger girls that live in the Dallas/ Fort Worth area. Dina (check out her fabulous blog) helping me put together a girls night out.

We know each other by our blogs how about we put some names and faces together and become IRLF (In Real Life Friends).

It will be Friday, August 14th. Please email me for the details. Once I get your email I will send out an evite jenrudd@sbcglobal.net. Because of the space of the location we are limiting it to 30 people.

P.S. I am super excited one of my best bloggy buddies Nicole is driving in from Oklahoma!

Forward this on to your DFW blog buddies!

post signature

8 comments:

The Drama Mama said...

I'm in! And I'm bringing Camily...and I also need to ask my sister-in-law, Lindsey if she wants to come too. I will let you know!

Nicole said...

I am SO EXCITED!!! Counting down the days!
Nicole

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

Woo Hoo! I can't wait to see you and Hollie! And meet Nicole, Camily, Lindsey...and others!

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

Hi, I am also a frugal DF/W blogger. Would love to attend!

alyssa (at) kingdomfirstmom.com

Heather said...

I seriously may be in Dallas that weekend!! If so I will let you know, it is still iffy!

Jenny said...

You know me:) I love a good girls night out!

T said...

I'm coming over from The Drama Momma! I would LOVE to come!! Where is it going to be? How exciting!

Suzanne said...

hey woman, i THINK i should be in town that night, if you still have room--it sounds like fun!

suz from steece's pieces