layout

Monday, August 17, 2009

Menu Monday- More Recipes

Here is the group photo from the blog party Friday night. A couple girls left before the photo was taken.
Again it was wonderful to meet such great ladies!
This is officially the last week of summer for my kids! We've got lots of back to school shopping, hair cuts, last swims and sleepovers this week.

Monday: Make your own Stromboli (a new fave)
1. Take pizza dough and put in all the fixins: hamburger meat, pepperonis, mushrooms, peppers, onions and cheese
2. Fold over and blend the edges in
3. Cut a couple slits on the top to vent
4. Bake for about 15 minutes and use pizza sauce for dipping.

Tuesday: George Foreman Style Pannini's (we had this last week and enjoyed it so much)

Wednesday: Freezer Raid
When we have left overs I put small containers in the freezer to make easy frozen dinners. My freezer is so full it is time to make a buffet of little meals.

Thursday: Spaghetti and Meatballs
Can you believe I still have frozen meatballs from my homemade batch 3 weeks ago?
My favorite spaghetti sauce is Prego Roasted Garlic and Herb

Friday: Grill out Burgers


post signature


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I wanted to thank you for the panini recipe. Made them the other night after football and the family inhaled them!