layout

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesdays Tip

Free Makeup anyone... but not the cheap stuff I now purchase at CVS but the good stuff from the department stores.

Take a look and see if you are eligible http://www.cosmeticssettlement.com/

I was giddy to read that yes Frugal Jen is eligible for my "maximum of one free cosmetic item from the store I originally purchased from". I am thinking I want the Lancome Mascara.

Let's see.... back in the day when I was Posh Jen I purchased all my makeup, perfume, and lotions from department stores. I actually purchased some of the listed brands at this store! Yeah!

January 20th (Tuesday) I will be at my local mall at 10 am in front of Dillard's to get my free makeup or settlement makeup what ever the reason I am excited!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Way to go Jen! :)

Nicole said...

I'll be sure the watch the news to see the absolute frenzy of women that will be occurring at department stores across the country!!! I hope I don't see you climbing over the back of someone!! :) Have fun! (And then post whether it really worked!!)