layout

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thrifty Thursday

Our library (North Richland Hills, TX) is the ultimate freebie fun for kids and adults. They have a soft play area that my kids love and a Starbucks for mommy. Yesterday we met some friends after school. It reminded me to post this freebie again that is easily forgotten.

Madeline and Milla in the soft play area.

Here is what we got:
  • The kids all checked out 3 books

  • We got 2 DVD's Love Bug and Transformers

  • Mommy got 2 cookbooks and made copies of the favorites from the last cookbook checkout. I am so tired of having so many different cookbooks so I am putting together my own. Right now it is a big pile of mess, papers torn out from magazines and online printing. So I am getting a HUGE 3 ring binder and sorting and organizing to make the Mommy Cookbook for myself. Look for that post.

1 comment:

Katrine said...

I would love to see your cookbook when it is complete. I have been wanting to do that myself. Great blog!