layout

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thrifty Thursday

I've been admiring painted wooden crosses for a while. When my mom was in Canton, TX for first monday trade days she came across these wonderful unpainted crosses. She got them for about $3 each. So with a little paint, stain and fun......


I made my own painted crosses! All I used was black spray paint, cream spray paint and stain to go over the cream cross. Finished off with a coat of Poly.... done!
I want to pick up some more and decorate for the girls. I see bright funky colors! Stay tuned more coming.

It's not as fancy as the boutique one's but I sure enjoy it!

post signature

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Ooh I like it! You'll have to check out B & P's crosses to get some ideas.

Laurie said...

Looks great!:)

Little April said...

I love it, you could so sell those!