Let me share what's for dinner at our house, then keep reading for my garage sale finds:
Monday: Grilled Burritos, a big favorite in our house. Let me share....
What you need:
Cooked Rice (I used Knor Spanish Rice)
Black Beans (Drained and Rinsed)
Refried Beans (I used Old El Paso Fat Free)
Chicken (I used the Oscar Meyer Southwest Strips)
1. Lay out the tortilla, top with refried beans smooth around.
2. Add the rice, cheese, black beans, chicken, jalapenos and anything else you want to add.
3. Fold into a huge burrito.
4. Spray with cooking spray and put on the grill. (We use the George Foreman Grill)
5. Once cooked top with sour cream and salsa.
We also add Guacamole for an extra treat!Take large tortillas fill with black beans, refried beans, shredded cheese
Tuesday: Buffalo Chicken Tender Sandwiches (we enjoyed them so much last week) Just take tyson chicken tenders in buffalo style and put on bread, top with cheese, lettuce and ranch dressing.
Wednesday:Spaghetti and Meatballs with salad and garlic bread
Friday: Burger and Grilled Chicken on the grill.
For more menus visit http://www.orgjunkie.com/These are my garage sale finds this weekend. I got all these frames for $4 (all solid wood)! I plan to paint and distress. Look for the transformation this week.