layout

Monday, February 7, 2011

Menu Monday

This week we are trying to eat a little healthier. With the cold weather I fall into comfort foods really fast. Um not to mention the bowl of queso I ate yesterday....

Monday: Grilled Sandwiches and Fruit

Tuesday: Baseball Kick-off out to eat. I'm getting the salad bar.

Wednesday: Homemade Chili with 98% lean ground beef (It's going to snow here again)

Thursday: 10 year anniversary out to eat. I'll splurge a bit on the meal. After all you only celebrate 10 years once.

Friday: Grilled Chicken Salad

Saturday: Leftover Chili

Sunday: Grilled Burgers and Baked Sweet Potato Fries.

This next weekend I'm going to buy a big package of chicken breast and I'm going to have my husband grill a whole batch to pull out during the week for meals.

This crazy TX weather. We get snow on Wednesday and a warm up to 60 degrees on Sunday.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Congratulations on 10 years, Jen! How wonderful!