layout

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Freebies

How about some freebies for this winter day? People in Texas FREAK out when it gets cold. They even canceled school today... no snow just a bit of ice on the bridges. At least we can all stay inside and stay warm.

Here you go, lots of great one's!







Free Pregnancy Journal - this is a great freebie if you are expecting or trying for a baby. I love keeping notes and experiences during my pregnancies.

Free Sample of Teekanne Tea- what a great way to warm up in this cold weather.

Free Post-It Durable Tabs- post it's got everything! When I think of 3M I think of Michelle and Roney's High School Reunion movie. Anyone else remember that?

Free Organic Hand Sanitizer- now this is interesting. How is alcohol made organic?

Free Ivan Mog Candy Apple- I saved the best for last! I ordered this one the other day. I hope I get it. WOW!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Thanks for all the great freebies! Congrats on your pregnancy, too! So exciting! I don't know how you do it with 3....soon 4! Hope you get some more energy soon :)