layout

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Back to Programming and Cute Dress

I want to thank all of you for your comments about my last post. It's a very sensitive subject and people on both sides feel passionate about it. Now back to regular frugal programming.

Remember this dress last year? I bought it at Wally world for $6 and sewed on some ribbon. Wow, my girl has grown since this picture... especially her hair.
Well this year, look what Wally world has for $6! I bought the striped one for Madeline. I am going to add a flower in the middle and some ribbon on the bottom.


I think I will get several different one's. For $6 even without embellishments it's super cute!

I could use one for me too. What a cute summer maternity dress! Too bad the largest size is 4T.

1 comment:

Kendra @ Domestic Princess in Training said...

She is such a doll! Good ole Wally World. When I have kiddos I’m decking them out in whatever I can find that cute and cheap I don’t care where it comes from. When I was a preschool teacher in a privileged area my students use to come to school in Juicy Couture and Janie and Jack. I was shocked! Even if I had money to dress my kids in name brand clothes I don’t think I would (maybe for a special occasion). They grow out of it too fast. Nope my kids will be dashing in Target, Walmart,and thrift store couture. ;o)

Kendra