layout

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Painting Project

I did a painting project for my photographer friend Brandi right before Christmas. This is for one of her daughters. I've already painted the other 2 girls rooms.


I've seen this idea around and was excited to give it a try. I love the way it turned out.

Here is closer look. You can bling it up by gluing crystals to flat push pins.

I think I'm going to paint one for Madeline's big girl room in a couple months. I am picturing one above her bed between a curtain rod and drapery's pulled back.
I am linking up with Do It Yourself Day http://asoftplace.net/

13 comments:

Adrien P Maroney said...

I absolutely LOVE IT!!! You did a wonderful job. Your lines are so clean, such a pro:)

BOWquet said...

OMG that looks amazing!!!!! Love everything about it! :)

Nicole said...

WOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!

Dina said...

I really love that! you are good!

Aimee said...

Oh, I love it and the crystal idea is very creative...I'll have to remember that!

Dawn said...

Seriously?!?! That is crazy good! I need to save some more money for Kate's room! Great job.

Griffith Family said...

Adorable!! Great job.

Camily said...

It's beautiful! I LOVE it!!!

Jenny said...

TRUST me when I say the real life version is so much better! The pictures just don't do it justice! LOVE IT!! You are awesome as always!

Cassidy said...

ADORABLE! You're so talented!

jenjen said...

Wow - amazing! Did you freehand that?

XOXO
Jen

Melanie said...

I love these. I have been seeing them around for a while and I think that it would look good in my craft room.

BRANDI FORNOF said...

AND I TOTALLY LOVE IT!!!! You are AWESOME girl---can't wait til the BIG projects we have talked about!!