layout

Friday, November 20, 2009

100 FREE Christmas Photo Cards


This is a REAL FREEBIE! I did it myself. I saved over $50 and got 100 cards!

Go to www.seehere.com sign up or login

Design a photo Christmas card in a 4 X 8 size. Then order 50 cards and for check out enter the code newbaby .Check out you will get them free including shipping.

Go back and pull up your saved card and order 50 more then use the code freebies4mom-1109

This offer ends November 30th so don't miss out!

Thank you Kingdom First Mom for the heads up!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

THANK YOU!!!!! I just went on and ordered my cards....100 cards for $6.40....whoooohooo!!! THIS IS AWESOME!! Christmas cards are always such a financial burden because we send out so many but this is GREAT!! Can you tell I am a little excited ?!? Thanks again for the tip :)

Aimee said...

I did this today...thanks for the tip! I got 50 cards and only paid 3.19 for shipping. And the best part is its already done and I can check one more thing off my to do list!