- Negotiate your realtor fee's. Some Realtors will do 5%.
- Put your listing on Craigs List for additional coverage... it's free.
- Have your realtor set up an open house for other Realtors.
- Get rid of clutter and box up junk. Check out HGTV shows on this topic, there are tons!
- Send an email out to your neighbor friends that you are selling. Who knows they might have a friend who is looking in your neighborhood.
- Listen to your realtor when they want to price your house. Price it to sell!
This brings me to a good friend of mine. They have a great home and they have followed all the rules of staging. Sadly it's the housing market. So the last shot is here on my blog. If you are looking for a home in the Arlington, TX area check out her listing.