layout

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesdays Tip - MYOS

Make Your Own Shirts!!!



My friend Ashlee made these cute shirts for her daughter Milla. She found the plain white t's at wal-mart for a few bucks and with the magic of printable transfer paper she made these cute shirts!



Ashlee is on a shirt making roll. She made these super cute shirts for our girls. Little Best Friends aren't they cute!!!
Her shirt making reminded me of our trip to Disney World last year. I made these shirts for our family with the same iron on transfer paper.


The back of the shirts each had a quote from a Disney movie.



The front had a Disney family trip logo.


This was our other shirt. My BF Adrien designed this for us.


Instead of buying over priced t-shirts at the theme park make your own! We got so many compliments and it's a special souvenir!

post signature

4 comments:

Milk & Cookie Party said...

Very, very clever! We are going to Disney this summer and this would be an excellent momento for our family.

Thanks for another great idea.

Lindsay said...

So cute - I might have to whip a couple out with their school name and year for the last day of school so my boys can have their friends sign them!

Aimee said...

Oh, I like the disney shirt idea with the quotes on them...I just might steal that idea next time we take a Disney Vacation! I love that printable iron on paper!!

Cassidy said...

We made shirts last week for UCA! I'll have to send you a pic! You'll be proud of my craftiness these days!