layout

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Show Us Where you Live- Bathrooms

Welcome back to my home, today is bathrooms. Kelly is hosting Show Us Where you Live, Bathroom edition.
I have 3 redo's to show you. First up is the downstairs HALL BATH. We textured the walls, painted, installed a new light and framed in the mirror. I am thinking of painting and distressing the cabinets black. I am also planning to get a granite remnant to replace the hideous 1990's green sink. Here is the before when I was texturing the walls.

Our MASTER BATH has big plans. We hope to completely demo and build a dream bath. This is my tub area now. Some cheap fixes from IKEA and shopping in Canton, TX.

This is the before, the previous owner did some texture and faux painting it was nice but not my style.

I had some fun in the KIDS BATH. I painted the ceiling blue and painted clouds. I also painted the cabinets white and added some whimsical knobs. My favorite is my window treatment I made! We still plan to add new tile and a granite countertop.

Here is the before just plain.
Thanks for stopping by! One day I hope to have that dream bath!

post signature


4 comments:

Tara G. said...

Jen- they're great! I am so impressed that you made that roman shade! My mom must dream that'll I'll really learn how to use that expensive sewing machine she gave me...

Heather said...

They look great!! YOu have done a lot of work! I love the colors and love the candle holder over the tub!

Anonymous said...

You are SO CREATIVE!!!! You do a great job re-doing your home, I love seeing you before and after photos. You make it look so easy too.

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

I love the candleholder above your tub.