What would you like to see? For example you all know how much I love salsa I would enjoy getting a coupon for free Pace Salsa.
Are their any crafty ladies out there that want more exposure to their products I could do a feature giveaway for you too.
- Lowe's is coming out to measure today the final dimensions. My hubby negotiated an additional 15% off the countertops and all the appliances after they were already on sale.
- We chose the Formica brand laminate in Mineral Jet color in the Radiance collection we are having them installed instead of us doing it estimated $1100
- We purchased a 8 inch depth sink for $80 listed price $144
- Moen Facuet for $82 listed price $98
- GE cooktop $185 list price $258
- Broan Venthood $176 retail $213 (this model but in 36 inch)
- Slate backsplash - we still need to purchase estimated cost $125
Original Budget: $1,500
Spent so far: $1,623.... yes we have an overage of $123 but that is ok we have decided to choose some products that are more mid ranged price not the cheapest model. I also upgraded to the most expensive kind of laminate and we chose to have installed instead of installing ourselves (a $400 upgrade).
I am very excited that my kitchen should be done in a few weeks. I will post photos as soon as progress is being made!!! I can't wait for the big reveal. Remember this is what is looks like now: