layout

Monday, February 2, 2009

Menu Monday-Recipe Queso

Updated: I wanted to share this recipe with the recipe swap on Grocery Cart Challenge. What a great site!

Yesterday I experimented and made a new queso, my own made up recipe, put all my favorites in... it was soooo good! Here is how to do it:

Jen's Taco Queso
-1 pound of Velvetta
-1 can of rotel (blended with the blender... I don't like chunks)
-1 can of refriend beans
-1 can of black beans rinsed and drained
- 1/2 packet of taco seasoning
- 8 oz of sour cream
-1/2 pound of cooked ground beef

Melt and serve with chips it is so creamy and yummy.

This is our dinner menu:

Monday: Spaghetti & Meatballs with garlic bread (this is my first try making meatballs)

Tuesday: Crockpot Salsa Chicken in tortilla's with a side of rice and beans

Wednesday: Grilled Chicken Sandwich and Tator Tot's

Thursday: Pilgrims Pride Buffalo Chicken Tenders (got them with a free coupon, I had a bad experience so they mailed me free coupons), Mashed Potato's and Corn

Friday: Make your own Pizza

For more Menu Planning Monday visit http://www.orgjunkie.com/

2 comments:

Trina said...

The taco queso sounds so yummy!!!

Heather said...

Jen this sounds so good! I can't wait to try it!! I love all these dip recipes!