layout

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Menu Monday + Lego

The best toy for boys... LEGO's!!
My son loves them. The best part he will play for hours at a time.... quietly! He got interrested in them at age 4 1/2. He is 7 now.
This is his newest lego creation, a Shark.I had to post a photo to show off, I'm a proud mamma!
Plus I think posts without photos are boring.
Now on to food:

Another week goes by. I have all intentions of uploading photos of my recent home projects but I don't get around. I'll blame it on the baby! I just want to spend my free time snuggling because I know they grow up too fast.

Monday: Nachos with Homemade Salsa

Tuesday: Sandwich Day and Sweet Potato Fries . This is our baseball practice and early dance night. We eat sandwiches at our own time.

Wednesday: Leftover Taco Soup from my freezer stash

Thursday: Spaghetti and Meatballs (I've had this on my menu for a few weeks but we don't get around to them) This is my go to meal. I always have stuff on hand to make.

Friday: Frozen Pizza Buffet. We also didn't get to this last week. I made an executive decision that Chick-Fil- A was on the menu. I'm in love with the Spicy Chicken Wrap.

Saturday: Burger Grills Out. I'm hoping it will be warm I'm craving some good homemade burgers. If all else fails, George Foreman Grill here we come!

Sunday: Super Bowl Sunday! It's local here in our area so we are staying away from Arlington at all costs!!! App's and calorie buster meals!

1 comment:

Crazy Me said...

We spent the this weekend in Arlington and the people are already showing up. It's going to be nuts there next week, I feel sorry for my sister she works and lives there.

Love the shark!!