I read this on Heather's blog and thought I would join along. I also enjoy reading about other bloggers.
So here I go:
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while your blogging?
Chips and Salsa or chocolate rasinettes.
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
My husband and kids. After that .... diet coke.
3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
Beach with a mountain view... thinking Costa Rica at the Four Seasons Resort with my own chef and maid.
4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
Laundry hands down. I redid the laundry room and still have piles waiting.
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
Natalie Portman... not sure why.
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the fam?
Staying at home with the fam with some pizza and a movie.
7. What's your all time favorite movie?
The original Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
8. Do you sleep in your make-up or remove it like a good little girl every night?
I am embarrassed to say I sleep in my make-up most of the time. I am too tired to take it off. Guess that is why I have fine lines and wrinkles.
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it
I would love to be a meteorologist... or a storm chaser.
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
Humm, that is hard. Maybe complaining?
11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
His good looks and he was so smart making A's in our college classes.
12. What is something you love to smell?
Cake smelling candles.... I imagine I am eating a big fat piece of wedding cake.
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
I am bad about returning phone calls. I don't answer my phone in the evenings and unplug it on Sunday nights.
14. When you have extra money, what's the first thing you think to do with it?
Want to buy something for the house. My new thing is a wooden swing set for the kids.
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
Both. I get laughing very hard at Will he does some crazy things or when my husband tickles me. It annoys me but makes me laugh.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Target my one stop shop!
17. What's one things you'd do more often if you had more time?
Go on dates with my husband. I enjoy our quiet dinners without the kids.
18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
Easy, frugal. I used to be a big spender. I dream of being a big spender at Nordstroms showing off my expensive jeans, cute top and fabulous designer shoes. Then I wake up in my wal-mart shirt.
19. Who is your favorite character of all time? (from a movie or a book, can't be real)
Oh no.... Sharon from Young and the Restless.
20. Would you want to be famous?
No, I enjoy the simple life. I think with money, fame and power you loose the end sight... the riches of heaven.
I would love to read more about you! Your turn!