- 1 pound of chicken breast- I trim really well, I can't eat anything with red or fatty. (Did I tell you I am a picky eater?) Then I pound it to flatten.
- Marinate for 2 hours in Italian salad dressing
- I dip the chicken breast in Italian bread crumbs since they've been marinating in salad dressing I don't need to dip in egg this makes it light.
- Bake on foil cookie sheet at 375 for about 20 minutes, I cut to make sure it is cooked.
- Top with spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese and bake another few minutes.
- Serve with Spaghetti and Tomato sauce.
The rest of the week we will be eating (My theme should be Tex-Mex, can you tell what I was craving when I planned our meals?)
Monday- Leftover Mexican Lasagna and Chips and Guacamole (I crush the avocado's and add pace salsa... simple and delicious)
Tuesday- Not sure, Kate is performing at the school talent show. Probably take out on the way.
Wednesday- Taco's, rice and beans
Thursday- leftover taco meat for Nachos, (Mommy taco salad)
Friday- Kate's slumber party, ordering pizza. I think the girls making pizza would be a huge mess so splurging on take out pizza. So worth it!!!
For more recipes check out www.orgjunkie.com