layout

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thank you! Blog Award!


I was so happy to see in my inbox a blog award from my friend Noelle over at glamRbaby! Thank you very very much. I have enjoyed starting and keeping up with my new blog Frugal Fabulous. I am so very excited to have people reading and using these frugal tips. It just makes my day to help other people save a little money.

For this award I have to list 6 interresting things about myself:


  1. I love to eat chips and salsa, all the time!

  2. I have a business where I do custom painting.

  3. I am adopted.

  4. I still love the New Kids on the Block after all these years. (See my family blog for concert photos)

  5. Secretly I always wanted to be a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader.

  6. I ALWAYS have a candle burning in my house it relaxes me. I love the vanilla and cake smells.

Now I award these 6 blogs the Kreativ Blogger Award.

  1. My best friend Adrien apmDesign , she brought me back to my painting!

  2. Alicia at Carolina Sunshine Designs - purses and painting

  3. Hollie at Drama Mama - Blog Makeovers

  4. Jenny at Bella Bows - beautiful bows

  5. Ashlee at Milla's World - check out her cake pops!

  6. Trina at Fabulously Frugalistic - frugal girl like me and she makes some creative things

1 comment:

Trina said...

Thank you Jen! I received this a few months ago but I am adding your name to the award givers on my sidebar! It's great to be awarded :) Thanks a bunch!