layout

Monday, December 29, 2008

Menu Monday

I am back to blogging! We had a wonderful Christmas full of family, food and fun! Hope ya'll had a great Christmas too.

Our menu this week has a lot of Italian food. Next week I think some Tex-Mex is in order. I checked out a new cookbook from the library I will be sharing these great recipes.

Monday: Light Ck Alfredo with garlic bread I use all light ingredients the best I've had!

Tuesday: (Light Lean Ground Beef)Marvelous Mini Meat loafs from Trina at Fabulously Frugalicious (2nd time to use this recipe we loved it, mashed potatoes and green beans

Wednesday: Out for New Years. Posh Josh (my husbands new bloggy nickname) and I have a date night and a movie

Thursday: Frozen Stouffers Lasagna, Salad and hot dog bun rolls (got on sale for $4) easy cooking!

Friday: Regular Friday Make Your Own Pizza and movie night. I love cheese and jalapeno pizza!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yumm!!! i cant wait!!