Here is how you do it:
- Find a large picture frame your are not using 11 X 14 or larger. I bought this simple black one at wal-mart for $5
- I cut the corks in half (easy not to slice a finger, I assume no liability)
- Remove the glass from the frame and discard (don't have any frugal tips for the glass)
- Arrange the cut corks in the frame along the card board backing of the frame.
- Once you have a good pattern remove one at a time and hot glue on the cardboard backing.
- Enjoy your new cork board. I have mine over my desk with birthday party invites and announcements to display and remind me what we have coming up.