layout

Monday, November 17, 2008

Motivating Mondays

Pay It Forward today...

We've all noticed the economic downturn, that is why I am sharing my frugal tips to help others. I've been frugal for a long time but I am always looking to be more frugal. I've found blogs where women have set amount for groceries for a year like $600 (I wish I could remember that site), WOW! I find ways and ideas from other women.

I would like to list a couple blogs I like to follow on being frugal. Why don't you pay it forward send an email to a friend about a frugal blog. Leave a comment if you have other frugal sites you like to visit.

Here are some of my favorites:

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Is this the blog you were referring to? http://jane4girls800dollarannualbudget.blogspot.com/

Frugal Jen said...

Yes, that's it! Thank you.

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

I gave you the fab. blog award....You needed one for this blog too!