Thanksgiving is in 1 week! Lot's to do if you are having dinner at your house. Luckily this year we are off to my parents and Josh's moms side of the family. I am making pumpkin pie that is all. Yeah!
- Most grocery stores offer free turkey deals. Watch for the ad's. I've never paid for a turkey always free! We usually get 2 (my husband gets one from work).
- Keep your pretty china pretty and clean, just put a clear plastic (thick) plate over your china for dinner.
- Serve your food buffet style, this reduces the stress.
- Line your glass dishes with foil for easy clean up (this really works)
- Make casserole ahead of time and heat up right before
- Have everyone visiting bring a dish to help out the cook. Tell them what to bring so no duplicates.
- Did your kids already make their own special place mats or place cards?
- If you run across any empty butter containers or cool whip one's save for easy leftover storage.