layout

Sunday, November 30, 2008

We used our Friday's Free Coupon!

After church today, the two older kids went with Mimi to decorated her house for Christmas. So it was me and my hubby and baby. We went to TGIFridays to use the coupon I found last week for a FREE Appetizer up to $8 value.
It was so YUM! We pigged out we got the FRIDAYS LOADED NACHOS, it was huge and I loved it! It was $7.99 so that was as close to the $8 as we could get. We had great service and enjoyed our lunch. Josh got the Jack Daniels Burger, ate a little of his and little bit of Madeline's kids chicken tenders. I forgot how much I love Fridays! Glad the coupon brought us back.

After the big lunch I came home and took at 2 hour nap with baby. What a great end to the long weekend. Another stuffed belly!

Here is a link to the Freebie post if you missed it. http://frugal-fabulous.blogspot.com/2008/11/tuesdays-tips-birthday-clubs.html

No comments: