layout

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Menu Monday

After a long busy weekend. I feel like doing this....

Monday's are only 2nd to Fridays.

Monday the kids head back to school, husband back to work and me back on schedule.


I don't know about you but Monday's are recovery of my house and my mind! It's always a nice peaceful start of the week.


Let's talk about food. Here's what's for dinner at my casa.


Monday



Crockpot Ravioli (super easy)! Take a bag of frozen rav and a can of your favorite spaghetti sauce. Toss in the crockpot frozen and cook on low for 3 hours. Top with some mozz cheese for a few and ready! This is one of our activities night. We get home around 7pm from basketball practice. Dinners ready right when we get home.

Wednesday

Frozen Pizza night. I do a lot of driving Wednesday night, my husband helps out and makes pizza. We get frozen cheese pizza and add our own toppings. I get home and pizza's ready! I didn't mention we can't order pizza we're too far out in the country. BUMMER!

Thursday

Make your own Sandwiches and pasta salad

Friday

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Mondays are my absolute FAV! Back to reality and my lovely schedule and order!