We kept her on the Similac Sensitive formula for so long hoping her body would adjust since she kept growing and showed no signs of dehydration. Allimentium is one of those last resort formulas.
My Caroline is sleeping soundly in the swing right now. I'm getting some much needed chores done, and of course some blogging.
Let me share what worked for me:
- Switching Formula
- Water - Little Tummies Brand.
- Swaddling tightly in the swing and bouncy seat.
- Put her in the car seat to snuggle her up, and head out for a short drive. When we get home she will sleep and be content in the car seat.
- Laying her on my legs and rubbing her back. Little baby massage, my girl is already spoiled.
- Background noise. She immediately quiets when I vacuum. I also put music on in the house when she's fussy and she stops and listens. Her favorite is my New Kids on the Block - The Block CD. My guilty childish pleasure. I played and sang this in the car when I was pregnant.
The Result.....Ahhh peace and quiet Most of all a happy baby and mommy.
I am hoping to get back to frugal posting this week at least twice a week. Monday I will be back to Menu Monday.