layout

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Busy Life with 5

 Our beautiful oldest turned 16 and went on her first date.... mom and day tagged along it was her drill team banquet.
 
We are thrilled she made captain again for her junior year.
 Our one boy and his look alike baby sister.
Look out world here is triple trouble!
 The kids had a slumber party in the living room. It's the redneck version of a bounce house. Look at those happy faces.
 Little Jules is chillin. She's such a laid back kid. Probably asleep during this photo.
 All smiles from the little girls. These three are so much fun. Always laughing and smiling until someone get's their hair pulled... then I hear a scream.
 
Did you know they have a specific scream for hair pulls? Maaaa Ahhhhhh haaaaiiiiiiirrrrr. Then I hear bam and another scream. It's the little girls wrestling live performance.
Proof that I exist a photo of me and 2 of the little girls. We took a ride on the historic train during our spring break staycation.

 We took a drive down to the dinosaur state park. This place is great! This is definitely on our destination list when we get an RV next summer. Watch out Griswalds here come the Rudd's.
 The kids and Dad did some walking in dinosaur tracks. It was a beautiful warm day. Of course of the kids "accidentally" fell in the water twice. It was our adventure girl Madeline. Luckily she dried off quickly.
 Giving their best roars.....
 
Now that I have 5 kids one won't match. I've become that mom who's kids go out with mismatched clothes. 90% of the time she's coordinated and has bows. I choose my battles. It keeps me sane.
 Every trip with 5 consists of one grumpy pants.
Had to get him in a photo with terrified big sis of the dinos.
There is never a dull moment around here!
 


5 comments:

Dina said...

Its so fun to see all the pictures and catch up! The 3 little girls are so cute together! I'm sure its hard to find time to blog with 5 kids, but I'm glad you did!

Elena said...

You are so blessed! Such a wonderful family!

Carrie said...

Such a beautiful family! I can't believe how much Caroline has grown since we last saw you guys. Juliana is just precious!

Pink Slippers said...

Cute pictures!

Unknown said...

That is just too cute