layout

Monday, January 28, 2013

What's going on...

This is our sweet Juliana Faith. 
 
My wonderful friend Adrien took this beautiful photo of her.
 
Life has taken quite a busy turn. I laugh now when I think about my old routine very scheduled and organized. Now I'm just a fly by the seat of my pants girl.
 
The kids all love the new baby and she is very spoiled. I hold her almost all the time and get all those newborn hugs in. Since this is our last baby I want to cherish each moment. As I've learned far to quickly they grow up fast!
 
One of these days I will get back to blogging. For right now I'm a busy mom of 5 trying to get by each day at home.
 
We do have some big plans for a kitchen redo in May. I can't wait!!! By that time I will be sharing our ideas and projects.
 
For right now I just try to keep my house picked up and the family fed and clothed..... try is the key word.
 
Bye for now!
 
 

5 comments:

Dina said...

She is beautiful! Thanks for sharing a picture!

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

She's just precious Jen! Another beautiful girl! I know you'll adjust to mommy of 5 in no time!

Carrie said...

Juliana is just beautiful, Jen. Sending hugs to both of you :)

Carrie said...

Juliana is just beautiful, Jen. Sending hugs to both of you :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats, I have missed your posts !!!!!
Take care