layout

Friday, December 6, 2013

Time is flying

Hello old friend!
 
It's been a long time since I blogged.
 
We're iced up at home and I figured I'd say hi and let you know what's up.
 
Our little baby is 1! She's crawling and into everything. Always happy.
 
 
 

On to our oldest beautiful daughter she's doing great. She's enjoying her junior year in high school.
  With 5 kids there is never a dull moment around here. We got them all in the hammock for a photo.
 

Will is the comedian. Check him out in the air.
 

I love this photo of Cara. It shows her free spirit and bare feet. She loves running in our backyard.
 Our Madeline, she's our animal lover. She's started horseback riding and loves everything with horses.
Little Baby Jules as we call her. What a blessing to our family. She's laid back and easy going. If you see me around town, she's likely on my hip.  
Wishing your family a very Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Dina said...

So good to see an update! Your kids are precious! And getting so big!

Melissa said...

Glad you're doing well - your family is beautiful! Merry Christmas!

Gauger Family said...

So glad you updated!! I've missed you! Your kids are so beautiful ;)

Neha Ahire said...

Kids are really Fabulous. You are lucky to have them.

Neha Ahire
Author
http://MyEarningSecrets.com