layout

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Kids Art Wall

When I visit garage sales I always pick up chunky frames. I've had these frames in my closet for umm..... 8 months. Just waiting for a project.
Finally got inspired to get outside and spray paint.

I painted them all ORB (oil rubbed bronze)

Then I hung them up along the stairs to display the kids art work. I'm still looking for a few more chunky empty frames to fill in the gaps.


Madeline and Will just love to check out their art work. This is a great way rotate all those wonderful art projects the kids do at school.

As you can see when I took the photo we were still missing a few pieces of art work.

I'm going to get out some of my glazes I think it looks to black.

Built-In Update:
We've hired Cheap Thrills Decor to do the job. We should be on the schedule in about 3 weeks! Just in time for Christmas!!! So glad were finally moving forward.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

very cute idea!!

Jenn said...

Love it! I have been wanting to do something like that in the kid's hallway! You have inspired me!
Have a wonderful day!
jenn

Lori @ Projects Plenty said...

How much do I love your oil rubbed bronze frames?! What a great idea. The hallway montage with your kids artwork looks great. Nice job!