layout

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Card Time

Can you believe it's that time of year? I like to get my Christmas cards mailed by the 1st week in December. That means I've got to order the cards... this week!

My favorite place to order cards for any occasion is Shutterfly.

I've picked my 3 favorite cards from their site. They have over 600 designs to choose from. Everyone can find something they like. Check out the cards
We had our family pictures taken today. I can't wait to see them. I'll be writing about those this week.

Option #1 I love the monogram and a spot for a family photo plus an individual shot of the kids.
Option #2 I just love the saying and the black and white photo.
Option #3 It's just beautiful I think it's my favorite!


Which one do you like best? Check them out they are offering 20% off cards right now.



Personalized Gift Tags
Something else I found on the shutterfly site was Christmas gift tags. Who knew you could personalize them.

I'm going to order a set. I'm thinking this will cut down time and really make a cute accessory on the homemade gift we make for family.



Photo Calendars

A very personal and frugal gift, and always a hit with grandparents..... Photo Calendars! We give one every year to our parents. It's affordable and grandparents love it. I like that you can pick out special photos for each month and make each one different. Right now they are offering buy one calender get one 50% off.



If your planning to order photo Christmas cards hurry on over, Shutterfly has my vote for the best Christmas cards! We've ordered them for the last couple years for Christmas cards and birth announcements. Love them!

So help me out which card do you like best?

2 comments:

Kellie said...

It really (to me) depends on the photo you are using, but I LOVE the 2nd. All are beautiful so it would be hard to go wrong with any of them!! I am using shutterfly this year too!

The Drama Mama said...

I'm with you...L♥VE the 'monogrammed' one...especially if you want to display multiple images!