layout

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dr's Appt and a Shopping Trip

It's official no more bed rest!!! My drs' appt went great today. I am still 3cm like I was at the hospital a week ago. The medication has been successful in stopping my progression. However, we hope that comes to a stop on Saturday when I am drug free.

My next post should be about the arrival of baby #4. This pregnancy has been a difficult one. I thank you all for the well wishes and prayers. They've sustained me the last 10 weeks.

A little frugal talk:
With my release we headed out to my favorite fatty restaurant... Snuffers for some cheese fries then to the town center for some back to school shopping. I've gained 21 pounds with the pregnancy so I thought I could indulge a bit. I also thought it would be easier to get some shopping done before baby arrives.

Gap: Has a ton of clearance items. They just started their additional 40% off clearance. This is also the best place for little boys jeans. All the other brands of jeans last 2 months then get holes in the knees with an active boy but Gap jeans last us around 6 months. Good enough for me!

Dehlia's: Is my teens favorite store at the moment. According to her they have the best jeans. They are very cute boot cut one's with stretchy material (Stella Cut) l. They are on sale, buy one get one 1/2. Plus if you try on a pair of jeans you get a $10 off coupon. They had a ton of shirts and clearance items in the $10 and under range.

Gymboree: They have most of their back to school items 40% off. Plus if you are a rewards member you get an additional 20% off. I bought Will a couple shirts for $10 each. I did online shopping the other day.

2 comments:

Tonja said...

Glad to hear that you are off of bedrest(: I can't wait to see pics of the new baby! Hope you have a wonderful week!!

The Cunningham Family said...

hey girl! i just wanted you to know that i've been thinking about & praying for you! :) can't wait to see pics of your sweet baby when he/she gets here :)