layout

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Goodwill Bench Transformed

I'm baaackk! I felt like I should shout that out as I was painting a piano bench I found for $5 at Goodwill.



For those of you who've read for a while know I loved to spray paint and transform things. Well baby #4 and a move held things up a bit.




I found this messed up and gooed up bench and knew it had potential. Solid wood, score!



We've gone back to the tube TV. Our friends graciously let us borrow the tube while we try to figure out what the heck to do. Remember we had a 55 inch flat screen and had custom built in's at the old place.




I regress, back on subject....




See it was pretty shabby. I kept it with a basket of our shoes for a whole day before I prettied it up.





I used my favorite Heirloom White paint and English Chestnut stain and bingo a new side table.



Caroline can't contain her excitement over mommy's new pull up bench.

Gotta say it again, I'm back and ready to paint.

The girls and I are heading to Canton this weekend to turn some trash into treasure.


No comments: