layout

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving and Baby Countdown

Here is my little Indian at her kindergarten pow-wow last week. She was so cute!
 
I'm 33 weeks so I have a few more weeks to go. I had Caroline and Madeline during my 35th week the other two were at 36 weeks.
 
The contractions that had me on bed rest with Caroline have returned. This time I'm much further along so I just take it easy.
 
Monday I go in for another sonogram and a check to see if I'm dilated. I'll be 34 weeks then.
 
Each time my nerves get me. I get scared and nervous. Its known but then again unknown.
 
We're taking it easy around here prepping for baby and just trying to maintain our regular busy routine.
 
Enjoy your day with your family and Happy Thanksgiving!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Thinking of you and your upcoming delivery often!

Jenny said...

Love you sweet friend! Cant wait to meet Juliana and see how wonderfully she blesses your amazing family!

Sherrie said...

I had my boys at 28 and 36 weeks. know the nervousness, contractions etc that you have now. keeping you in thoughts and will pray for God's timing on arrival of little one. excited for your growing family!

Sherrie said...

I had my boys at 28 and 36 weeks, feeling your nervousness, contractions, doctor visit for dilation etc. Excited for your growing family. My thoughts with you, praying for God's timing on arrival of your blessing.